[OpenIndiana-discuss] Start local repository after reboot welcome

ilya at arhipkin.com ilya at arhipkin.com
Sun Apr 14 22:05:18 UTC 2013

My knowledge no service repository led to the collapse of the running
service, nor my knowledge is not knowledge of the system with a bunch of
local service repository. To fully support the project or rejoice with
my resources I will open a repository for system OpenSolaris 2009.09. In
parallel with the repository OpenIndiana. After rebooting running local
repository missing in open ports. The experiment showed the work
repository in conjunction 24/7/365.
PS: Offer start a local repository after reboot welcome.