[OpenIndiana-discuss] Pounding on well trod ground..

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Tue Apr 23 16:28:27 UTC 2013

"Edward Ned Harvey (openindiana)" <openindiana at nedharvey.com> writes:

>> Once I have a running install, is the syntax for the packages still
>> something like REPONAME/dev?
>
> sudo pkg search subversion
> sudo pkg install subversion
> (or whatever)

I probably phrased poorly.  What I'm asking there is once the OS is
installed and working.  If I want a software package using the gui
software management tool, and I want to keep up with the development
version ... we used to have the name of the repo and the dev directory
after.... plugged into the software tool.

Something like:
REPONAME/dev

So I'm asking for the address to use with the gui software tool?