[OpenIndiana-discuss] CFT: mariadb and percona-server

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Mon Aug 5 14:15:31 UTC 2013

Hello.
Now we have mariadb 5.5 and percona server 5.5 in /hipster repository.

You are welcome to test them. One thing I'd like to draw your attention
is cross-package boundaries (test/lib/client/main server package).
If you find something strange or malfunctioning - please, report.

Don't forget to take caution with mediators - after update to 5.5
version /(usr|var|etc)/mysql/* links will be switched to newer version
(existing mysql 5.1 installations in /(usr|var|etc)/mysql/5.1 will
remain intact).
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,