[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 151a8: No SFTP in Nautilus?

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at runbox.com
Tue Aug 13 12:53:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

tried, says "installed and latest version".

Running a "pkg verify" does not show any issues with gnome packages.

Ran a "pkg update", still no choices present under the Connect to server drop down menu.

It's not important for me, I rarely use that feature.

Just wanted to let everybody know that it is missing for me too.

Thank you,
	Bryan