[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi_151a8 is out

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:29:19 UTC 2013

On 08/13/13 08:58 PM, Milan Jurik wrote:
>> First impression after updating from a7 are
>> Desktop icons somehow got sorted in the left , no GNOME Trash applet
>> working, (adding it works but is not visible/working in a8 , it is seen
>> as multiple Trash applets later in Hipster)
> Bug number?
I found easy to locate OI-related bugs on the link I bookmarked:
https://www.illumos.org/projects/openindiana/issues

I reported these bugs:
OI Bug #4042 : "151a8/dev sort desktop icons on the left of the screen"
(https://www.illumos.org/issues/4042)
OI Bug #4043 : "151a8/dev Trash GNOME applet not visible/not working"
(https://www.illumos.org/issues/4043
>> Pidgin (internet messenger) is crashing in 151a8 /dev, with dumping
>> core:
> Bug number?
I created bug report #4041 "151a8 Pidgin dumps core"
(https://www.illumos.org/issues/4041)