[OpenIndiana-discuss] ProLiant DL380p Gen8

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Thu Dec 5 13:45:46 UTC 2013

I am currently half successful with the installation of the P420i smart
array controller. System is trying to install the OI system with the new
CPQary3 drivers now, it looks well.

But there are more thing that need to be fixed:
Networkcards Broadcom BCM5720 and BCM 5719
Intel XEON E5/Core i7 things like ring to Quickpath? , Ring to PCI express?

I will see how far I can get with the HP CPQary3 drivers. Last attempt
failed when I rebooted the server after succesfull installation. It rebooted
then as soon as the graphic boot-loader came up.