[OpenIndiana-discuss] XStream Desktop beta EA1

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Sat Dec 21 20:23:35 UTC 2013

I don't think it will work, but you may try: too many dependencies on new packages that may
collide with your OI ones, also the kernel is updated with newer glib and is patched to work with it.
We would like if you can provide us with the problems you encountered on our desktop so we can
fix them, preferably sending an email on our mailing list:
https://sourceforge.net/p/xstreamos/mailman/
Thanks for test driving it!
Gabriele.