[OpenIndiana-discuss] new SXCE distribution now available

Andrej Javoršek drejc at ntf.uni-lj.si
Sat Feb 2 18:39:25 UTC 2013

Hello!
OpenSXCE repo seems to have wrong address (or at least it is not in sync
with pkgutil's expectations):
eg.

andrejj at opensxce:~# pkgutil -i SUNWwget
=> Fetching new catalog and descriptions (
http://svr4.opensxce.org/sparc/5.11) if available ...
--2013-02-02 19:35:11--  http://svr4.opensxce.org/sparc/5.11/catalog
Resolving svr4.opensxce.org (svr4.opensxce.org)... failed: node name or
service name not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address `svr4.opensxce.org'

Fetching of catalog failed.

I can not find any workaround to get it (pkgutil withOpenSXCE repo.)
working. After changing pkgutil.conf I'm able to get files from CSW repo.

Best Regards
Andrej