[OpenIndiana-discuss] sas multipath

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Thu Feb 7 09:20:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I also read this page a few weeks ago and went with the iostat -xnzY 5 command.
I think it will be difficult to determine if this is an OI issue or a hardware issue.
I also noticed that the system responds differently depending on which cable you remove.
Main responses being either stopping ( or becomming unresponsive) immediately, or stopping when you plug the cable back in.

don't really know where to look next.

Rgds,

Randy