[OpenIndiana-discuss] A poor SPARC user's introduction

Michael Spacefalcon msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Feb 7 22:29:43 UTC 2013

Robar Philip <philip.robar at gmail.com> wrote:

> A cursory net search found several SCSI DVD drives for $35 to $70 (external=

Yeah, after my initial query post I have looked on ebay and found a
bunch of listings for internal ones (my preference) in about the same
price range, or a little less.

This is the route I'm going to take - ought to be much easier than
having a total Solaris noob like me try to figure out how to set up a
functional netinstall server on a foreign OS.

Thanks everyone for the responses!

SF