[OpenIndiana-discuss] zlogin question

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Thu Feb 7 22:52:13 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-07 22:42, Jason Matthews wrote:

>> shouldn't you use zoneadm list -cv ? so that only realy running zones are
>> listed and inspected? Always expect the uninspected
>
> Sure, but wasn't the focus on the loop and not how to generate an accurate
> list?

Actually, zoneadm list without more params lists the running zones,
including the global one. You can add hassle to yourself by parsing
the "list -cv" output, but that would overcomplicate my question's
examples ;)

@Stefan: no, I did not see those scripts, might take a look :)
Still, using the OS-provided tools proves to be a most portable habit.

//Jim