[OpenIndiana-discuss] abandoned support for OpenOffice, Miozilla Firefox, Adobe Flash, etc.

openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:12:25 UTC 2013

Its worth bearing in mind that the HTMl format will eventually be
available through FF as a default format,  although if you wish to be
creative it would be great develope VLC as
the default player in the browser.Bear in mind many programs will
eventually be available through wine or the industries gradual migration
to cloud services.Clearly Oi could
be a great cloud desktop on a USB.