[OpenIndiana-discuss] Network inordinately slow: help devising fault-finding procedure needed!

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Fri Feb 22 17:30:25 UTC 2013

This was actually the problem...

Not as obvious as you'd think: The primary DNS server refuses to talk to
this particular machine....

All other hosts in our network uses that same DNS server ( A Zyxel
USG-2000 forwarder relay ) but it won't give this one machine the time
of day... The zyxel is under another persons management...

Sorry for being dense.