[OpenIndiana-discuss] Run OpenOffice

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Sun Feb 24 18:37:50 UTC 2013

I am using 3.4.  the link to the packages are somewhere in the forums.
Just google them.  It's one of those tinderbox builds but I have had no
problems with it.  I can't imagine why it wouldn't work on the usb.

On 02/23/13 04:26 PM, Bob Palank wrote:
> Oi is working just fine and my interactive storage device is a USB which is adequate.
> I'm using Oi through VBox under XP Pro SP3.
> I would like to setup and load Open Office to run under Oi from my USB drive
> Is this possible?
> Any specific directions ?
>
> TIA
>    Bob

Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology
Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Elmira College
1 Park Place
Elmira, NY 14901
607-735-1826
http://faculty.elmira.edu/dkjar

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson