[OpenIndiana-discuss] Status OpenIndiana CI

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Mon Feb 25 12:43:54 UTC 2013

Dear all,

following my previous mail I started looking for continuous integration possibilities and to my surprise (or not) found reference to Jenkins build server that was active at least at some point: http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+with+oi-build references ci-master.uk.openindiana.org. Where has that gone? Is it only temporarily down?

Cheers
Stefan