[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana for PowerPC

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Wed Feb 27 22:41:35 UTC 2013

I'm sure others have it, but I archived this from the PPC web page a
couple months ago.

# ls -lh sunlabs-osppc-src-20061002.tar
-rw-rw-rw-   1 jkemp    users       357M Aug 17  2010
sunlabs-osppc-src-20061002.tar

I was also on the mailing list for most of its existance, at least as
much as a non-Sun person could be.

There were a few superstars on the list, but for the most part, list
members bickered back and forth about which PPC hardware to focus on.  :(