[OpenIndiana-discuss] Petition for a common "community/ communication manager" at Illumos.org

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 13:18:21 UTC 2013

> All the basic infos, core wiki etc should be at Illumos, not at the distributions

> side - they cannot do. Why not pay a common communication manager to build a

> reference that is
valid for all Illumos based distros - to be a real alternative

Oracle, they go their own way.?

Indeed but the only problem is that need people to do all these. I wanted to
work on something and still I didn't find the time to just start. It would
be nice if people working at universities would assign students to do some
things.

A.S.