[OpenIndiana-discuss] ssh root login

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Sun Jan 13 03:10:12 UTC 2013

I am glad that you resolved your issue.

I realize that I am posting this after the issue has been solved, but
just for completeness, back when Solaris 10 was the current thing (I'm
thinking Sol 10u3 - 10u7), somewhere in there, I experienced issues
where the ssh application that shipped with Solaris would not work with
root using DSA keys, but it would work with RSA keys.

I know at the time I had done some Yahoo searches, and didn't come up
with anything at the time.  Hope this might assist someone else
troubleshooting in the future, where the already mentioned fixes did not
help.

Jerry