[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI Crash

David Scharbach david.scharbach at mac.com
Sat Jan 19 22:15:30 UTC 2013

$ fmdump
TIME                 UUID                                 SUNW-MSG-ID EVENT
Jan 17 20:08:28.9193 809adc23-290c-c3bb-bcde-c3d4c5c1ebe6 SUNOS-8000-KL Diagnosed
$ uptime
 16:12pm  up 1 day 20:04,  2 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.14, 0.21

Given today is the 19th and such, I think that timestamp on the fmdump is near when the OI server last crashed.  I don't know what the event means.  Can you let me know?

Cheers,

Dave