[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mapping devices in OI to physical devices

Jason Matthews jason at broken.net
Wed Jan 23 04:00:39 UTC 2013

i wrote my own leveraging some lsi tools, fmtopo, and 100 ugly lines of perl.

in some smaller systems where i dont have lsi cards i just label the drive carrier with the last five chars of the wwn.

i have offered to pay a bounty gir someone solve this problem for newisys/sanmina-sc disk chassis. alas, no one responded.

nexenta has a solution but they are not sharing.

j.

Sent from Jasons' hand held