[OpenIndiana-discuss] NGINX/PHP-FPM tutuorials or instructions?

Bentley, Dain DBentley at nas.edu
Fri Jan 25 00:24:18 UTC 2013

Sure, where do I start?

From: Sašo Kiselkov [skiselkov.ml at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:46 PM
To: Bentley, Dain
Cc: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
Subject: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss]  NGINX/PHP-FPM tutuorials or instructions?

I suggest you drop a line to the OI devs over at oi-dev at openindiana.org
(though some may read this list as well). I'm pretty sure they'd be
thrilled if you could also contribute to the effort by taking over
stewardship of some of these packages. The OI devs are few and there's a
lot of software out there to package up and get working. OI is
open-source, you know, so help is always very welcome! ;)

Cheers,
--
Saso