[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI rpool on USB flash in N40L?

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 16:24:47 UTC 2013

Andy,

Thanks.  I'll be interested to find what your experience is.

As it happens, I just ordered 3x2 TB a few seconds ago and will go w/ mirrored rpool in a small partition on each drive.  I'm trying to get back to doing science rather than admin. Jim Klimov's post and link to comments at Illumos were enough to make the decision for me.

Thanks again for your help. Your advice on the N40L was spot on.  I'm really happy w/ it.  I'd been looking for something like it for sometime, but very nervous about adding to my shelfware collection.

Have Fun!
Reg