[OpenIndiana-discuss] HA or keepalived in OI / solaris

Jason Matthews jason at broken.net
Mon Jan 28 17:46:27 UTC 2013

be advised that i have only been able to get vrrp to work in global zones.

i found references to people thinking it could work in zones with the right incantation but alas i couldnt find it. perhaps my jarred dragon breath was to dated.

otherwise vrrp more or less works as expected.

j.

Sent from Jasons' hand held