[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana roadmap

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Tue Jan 29 07:34:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM, Volker A. Brandt <vab at bb-c.de> wrote:
> Reginald Beardsley writes:
>> I'd like to suggest funding Martin.  He's committed and needs the
>> money. Even as little as $50US per site would certainly help him a lot.
>
> +1
>
>> Is there someone who can get him online to discuss this?
>
> That is a problem.  Martin, please speak up!

Dear community, oh )))
That would help me with the banks in my neck, and stuff like schufa.de

In the SPARC Caiman gui-install there is a slide show.
I love it so much, that I view it again and again.
At its end there is my Paypal address.
And at that time you can decide, if you like it.

But please do not donate before you have it.
But today is really the day.

Still contains some bugs, e.g. Firefox 18 does not have any icon or
menu entry in JDS.
But if you read that I call something like that a "bug", you can
witness how much this stuff has matured.

Although it will never be "complete" or "ready".
But after all the delays and deferrals, today is the upload (still running).
So by evening you should or rather: _will_ be able to fetch it.
Hopefully the dsl modem or router don't get hot again.

Thank you,
and join in: Open_______(SXCE) is the name.
Not by accident  ...

Here my current paypal balance (and you do not _want_ to see my other
accounts ...).
It happened because I sold a U45 Mainboard in November and in December
the buyer fooled me.
He destroyed the board but claimed it arrived DOA  ...
eBay gave him his $$$ back, and I shall pay for this. It is unbelievable.

Willkommen, Martin Bochnig
Letzter Login mb1x at gmx.com am 28. Januar 2013 10:08 PST

    * Firmenname: # mb1x_solves_IT.sh
    * Kontotyp: Geschäftskonten

PayPal-Guthaben: -$378,99 USD

    * Währungsrechner

    * Verfügbares Guthaben in USD (Hauptwährung): -$378,99 USD
    * Negativen Kontostand ausgleichen
    * Gesamtguthaben (alle Währungen, einschließlich verfügbarer und
offener Beträge) umgerechnet in USD: -$378,99 USD

      Informationen zum Guthaben erweiternAnzeigen

      Informationen zum Guthaben verkleinernAusblenden

Währung	Summe
USD (Standard)	-$378,99 USD
AUD	$0,00 AUD
CAD	$0,00 CAD
EUR	€0,00 EUR
GBP	£0,00 GBP

See the minus sign?

Have a nice time.And thank you all for your offers to help.
BTW: I donate my V490 8 core 1500MHz USIV+ to Illumos/OpenSXCE.org .
Only need some university or so where it can live.
It's the best box imaginable, compromise between electricity bill and
performance!
The smallest USIV/USIV+ machine ever built. Really fast (Don't compare
it ti III-i).
You can carry the V490 as one person, especially if you temporarily
take out the PSU's.

Till evening.

Busy regards, tnx,
%martin