[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana roadmap

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Tue Jan 29 08:09:07 UTC 2013

Or still one thing that troubles me: Everybody who ever donates to
this project goes into a dedicated SPONSORS section.

Ken Mays already offered us to help with our wiki and web-page. This
means we will have a nice site quite soon   :)
Based on the other slide-show and web-page that I had prepped in
September, although still under the old name.
Today only the repo and isos.

All that will come - and be maintained by us all, somehow.
I don't like governance. But we will find a democratic model with flat
hierarchy.
So if we succeed, then we will have the first tru really fair
functioning democracy on earth (lol).

Suggestions, thoughts appreciated.

And, status: Yes, the repo is uploaded about 65%.
Afterwards the isos  ...
Well, 2MBit  ...

%martin