[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana server networking problem.

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 02:40:52 UTC 2013

>>> Op 3 jul. 2013 om 17:10 heeft "DormitionSkete at hotmail.com" <dormitionskete at hotmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
>> Well, I would be that "Cisco manager" -- and everything else here.  And you know what they say about us "Jack of All Trades".  We're "Masters of None."   []:-o  Oops...  It's sad, but true...
>
> We may be masters of none but with some documentation we will eventually get the work done. :-D
>

>> I'm not feeling so great today, so I don't think I'm going to make it down to the remote location where all this equipment is.  My eleven year health odyssey is telling me I need to take a break from this.  But when I go down there next, I'll be sure to reboot it again before I try anything further.
>>

> More rest! Healthy food! Sufficient exercise! Why are these things so hard to get :-(

Off list.

Yeah, we do tend to get things done, but not in a very pretty manner!  LOL

My spine is collapsing upon itself.  Next month will be eleven years of continuous nausea, and anywhere from moderate to absolutely excruciating abdominal pain.  And in the past five or six months, dizziness and / or vertigo.

Don't ever use a jack-hammer.  That's what brought my spine crashing down, from just one day of use.

No fun.

You sound like you're young though, and probably single -- so if that's the case, if you ever decide you'd like to be a monk, we'd love to have you.  Nice place in the mountains, clean air and water, good food... and we could sure use your computer skills.  No Windows machines, either!

LOL

Have a great day!

Peter, hieromonk

----