[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana server networking problem.

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Thu Jul 4 04:07:14 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

On Thursday, July 04, 2013 10:40 AM, DormitionSkete at hotmail.com wrote:

> Off list.
>
> Yeah, we do tend to get things done, but not in a very pretty manner!  LOL
>
> My spine is collapsing upon itself.  Next month will be eleven years of continuous nausea, and anywhere from moderate to absolutely excruciating abdominal pain.  And in the past five or six months, dizziness and / or vertigo.

Ouch. I only got a few slight bouts of herniated disk due to swinging a
sledge hammer wrong many years but when your whole spine is affect and
spinal fluid does not flow properly...I am sorry but I cannot even begin
to imagine what you are going through. My wife has two disks almost
reduced to nothing and I cannot even imagine her pain but yours sounds
worse.

> Don't ever use a jack-hammer.  That's what brought my spine crashing down, from just one day of use.

Oh. The big unit or the small hand held one? I've used a small one to
remove tiles but nothing major.

> No fun.

Yes, definitely no fun getting a chronic injury.

> You sound like you're young though, and probably single -- so if that's the case, if you ever decide you'd like to be a monk, we'd love to have you.  Nice place in the mountains, clean air and water, good food... and we could sure use your computer skills.  No Windows machines, either!

Haha, thank you, but I am married. I am dedicated to יהוה or Jehovah in
English and I look forward to the day when Isaiah 33:24 will be
fulfilled and may you be able to see it too.

regards,

Christopher