[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 151_a7 crashing when trying to import ZFS pool

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Mon Jul 8 17:42:41 UTC 2013

I'm in a big bind.  Have a OI system running 151a7 and this morning the
system was hung. I did force reboot and when the system tryies to mount
my 57TB zfs data pool it doing a system panic and dumps core.  The raid
controller is a MegaRaid 92608i and it reports no issues with any of the
drives, all green.  The last zpool status report from yesterday was
clean with no errors.

With nothing working, I tried a fresh install of OI 151a7 and then tried
to import the zpool data, and it again crashes the system.

Just looking for any other ideas I could try before I have to say the
entire data pool is lost?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'