[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Stops Sun Ray development

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Tue Jul 16 12:37:09 UTC 2013

Hi
I'm also interested in the possibility to find a good alternative to Sunray, so far I found interesting this article:
http://insights.oetiker.ch/linux/sunray2thinlinc/
that found an alternative in thinlinc from http://www.cendio.com/

I' m looking for a valid alternative that permits the use of the smart card to move/lock session because this is really a awesome feature, and It is a feature that we use most.

An interesting project is this http://openthinclient.org/home, they have also commercial support.

Paolo