[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Stops Sun Ray development

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Wed Jul 17 09:04:37 UTC 2013

Hi

that' s very interesting project, and I've seen some demo on YouTube very promising,
But I do not understand well if it is a better VNC using advanced 2D rendering . Or it can be used also as a multiple virtual desktop solution.
I mean I need a kvm machine for every client , or can be used as a virtual desktop solution as sun ray with (solaris or Linux) ?

Paolo