[OpenIndiana-discuss] I want to contribute

Jan Owoc jsowoc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:24:50 UTC 2013

Hi Devyn,

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Devyn Collier Johnson
<devyncjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to contribute to OpenIndiana. Where can I port software? Where can I
> write documentation? Where can I proof-read documentation. Are beta testers
> needed?

The most effective way to contribute is probably to find something
that you would like to do with OpenIndiana, but isn't quite as perfect
as you'd want it. You then make it work and document what you did on
the wiki [1]. If you want to get more involved, it might be best to
contact the oi-dev mailing list [2].

[1] http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/OpenIndiana+Wiki+Home
[2] http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Getting+Involved

Cheers,