[OpenIndiana-discuss] iSCSI volume and ZFS

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Tue Jul 23 16:42:46 UTC 2013

I'm looking at purchasing a iSCSI disk raid array and using OI to mount
the iSCSI volume and format with ZFS.  Anyone out there doing this? I'd
be interested in successes or issues that I should look out for.

Thanks....

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'