[OpenIndiana-discuss] iSCSI volume and ZFS

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Tue Jul 23 19:18:26 UTC 2013

Yes, that would be the case. I'm looking at EMC iSCSI storage unit. So
it's pretty much the same case that I have with our current OI system
using Raid controller to present one single volume to create a ZFS file
system on correct? There is the potential of loosing the entire ZFS file
system if anything got corrupted during data transfers.