[OpenIndiana-discuss] how do i connect a bluetooth mouse?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu Jul 25 03:40:10 UTC 2013

On 07/24/13 08:18 PM, Francois Dion wrote:
> illumos supports the bcm2046 in my laptop (I think, according to
> https://hg.openindiana.org/upstream/illumos/illumos-gate/rev/176fbb72a42d)

No, that is simply a list of PCI ids for tools like scanpci to print names
for when it finds a device and has absolutely, positively, not even the
slightest hint of indication of support for a device.   It is in fact
an exact copy of the pci.ids database from pciids.sf.net used by many
OS'es, regardless of device support for any of them.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com