[OpenIndiana-discuss] build xbindkeys from source

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Wed Jul 31 17:21:03 UTC 2013

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] build xbindkeys from source, Harry...:

> "Udo Grabowski (IMK)" <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>> PS - Do you have any idea what role guile would play if the headers and
>>> such were available?
>>
>> pkg install guile
>>
>> It's all there on oi_151a7 .... just read the packagemanager.
>
> Well, not exactly... if it were all there I wouldn't be hitting this
> problem .. since guile was installed.
>
> Not sure what you mean by 'Just read the packagemanager'.
>
> Is there an answer to my question above (at the PS -) in those details
> somewhere?  If so it is well hidden.

Someone else answered that question earlier.  Basically, if you build
with guile support, then you can do slightly fancier things with your
configuration file, but you need to write the config file in guile
(scheme) instead of the syntax you're used to.

Tim