[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dear OpenSolaris community: 52 OpenSXCE Screenshots documenting x86/x86_64 LiveDVD install:

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Sat Jun 1 23:43:22 UTC 2013

Hello Martin,

Thank you again for your efforts.

Is it correct that you are located in Deutschland?

Is there any way aside from paypal to donate to your cause/provide
support to OpenSXCE from the States?

What if I had a bunch of Euro's from my trip to Europe a few years back.
  Is there any way do donate physical Euro's to support OpenSXCE?

Jerry - located in the States.