[OpenIndiana-discuss] Adobe Flash crashes with Firefox 20 & 21 on OI_151a8

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Mon Jun 3 08:11:48 UTC 2013

On 31/05/2013 19:42, Bryan N Iotti wrote:
> Hi there, thank you for the quick answer.
>
> Unfortunately, rolling back to Firefox 17 ESR did not help. Same symptoms.
>
> YouTube was working fine before, on 151a7...

Indeed, I can confirm that, youtube/dailymotion etc do no longer
work (since 151a8 hipster), probably none of any video sites.
That's  indeed a major showstopper, since that used to work
smoothly with other none-youtube sites. We should not break
important things on desktop that would repell users from using
it (as flash is currently on *peak* usage on nearly every web page,
despite Adobe's announcement to stop any work on it).
--
Dr.Udo Grabowski    Inst.f.Meteorology a.Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php