[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS read speed(iSCSI)

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Tue Jun 11 20:13:24 UTC 2013

I remember an old post from almost a year ago about IRQ problems with OI.

Couldn't that be the problem?

Have you ever tried to install nap-it? Maybe it has some tweaks for iscsi?

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 11 jun. 2013 om 21:19 heeft Heinrich van Riel <heinrich.vanriel at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: