[OpenIndiana-discuss] Pnfs

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Sun Jun 16 14:38:32 UTC 2013

Thanks for your respons.

Since everything about opensolaris has been closed I have a feeling I woudn't get very far with that. I can find pages and statements about pnfs in osol but no modules or whatever to download and install to test.

However, I have found this : https://bitbucket.org/gusev_vitaliy , which seems to be illumos code for nfs 4.1 and pnfs.

Can somebody offer some wisdom on how to go about applying this code or any code (that can be found anywhere) so one can look into the use of nfs4.1/pnfs in OI or any other illumos based distro.

Rgds,