[OpenIndiana-discuss] Odd Samba/winbind issue

James Relph james at themacplace.co.uk
Sun Jun 23 00:10:30 UTC 2013

Just been looking into this a bit and I wondered if the was any chance that this group issue could be causing problems (users are in a lot of groups):

https://bugzilla.samba.org/process_bug.cgi

Does the current version of cswsamba have those patches?  I tried compiling a version from scratch, but it's a bit of a pain (getting issues configuring --with-ads due to missing ldap_initialize - which I can't quite solve).  Samba4 is a LOT easier to compile (I think it includes a lot of it's own stuff) but the patches don't work against that as yet.

Thanks,

James.