[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sun Fire

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Sun Jun 23 13:30:53 UTC 2013

Wow, just when I was looking for a new box to add too. I already have
the older 36 drive 4U box but they have managed to double the capacity
in 4U of space in less than five years and with 3.5" drives too?

Have you tried this Saso? Illumos runs on that board and with the
onboard SAS controller? Man, I want to look at the insides and see how
they managed to turn those bays into double disk bays.