[OpenIndiana-discuss] Odd Samba/winbind issue

Laurent Blume laurent+oi at elanor.org
Tue Jun 25 08:33:09 UTC 2013

On 25/06/13 02:08, Christopher Chan wrote:
> Depends I guess. I have the same results but things work over here...but
> then I did build a patched version of samba and I don't just run vanilla
> samba like what csw built.

If you have interesting patches, they'd be welcome. I'll keep those for
the bug 7588 already, they seem useful.

However, in that case, others are reporting success with the vanilla
Samba build. I'm still inclined to think it's a configuration issue, not
an OI-specific bug, since I don't see how that would happen.

Laurent