[OpenIndiana-discuss] using LSI 2308-IT onboard supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD, openindiana not loading drivers? (OpenIndiana-discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 43) (OpenIndiana-discuss Digest, Vol 32, Issue 1)

Ong Yu-Phing ong.yu.phing at group.ong-ong.com
Fri Mar 1 02:05:56 UTC 2013

In my case, it's a pure storage server, went through ~5 days of
intensive fio testing, then another month of zfs replication testing,
and it has been stable (using SATA disks) except for a HW LED indicating
temperature problems, which is supposed to be a supermicro firmware issue.

So I haven't seen this situation as yours, sorry.