[OpenIndiana-discuss] Milter-Greylist for OpenIndiana+Postfix?

Jose-Marcio Martins Jose-Marcio.Martins at mines-paristech.fr
Sun Mar 3 21:08:28 UTC 2013

Hans J. Albertsson wrote:
> Is there a ready-made Milter-Greylist for Openindiana that works with the
> openindiana.org->postfix package?

An option is j-chkmail. It was developped initially under Solaris, and run under
solaris at our domain. Yes, it's compatible with postfix.

At the moment, the current version doesn't compile under OpenIndiana, I've just
tried it, but I'll correct it. It's a easy bug. (I"m the author and an
openindiana user, but I haven't yet migrated our mail servers to it).

--

  Envoyé de ma machine à écrire.
   Spam : Classement statistique de messages électroniques -