[OpenIndiana-discuss] multiple IP addresses, same NIC

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 01:05:18 UTC 2013

It's the 'how to do foo' part that matters.  Almost all the information is out there (all if you include the source).

It's the finding part that is more difficult.
What I'm suggesting is summarizing in the title and intro paragraph how you were viewing the problem when you started followed by a short statement of the solution.

I'm lobbying for building comprehensive documentation one word at a time.  Far too often finding the answer is entirely dependent upon phrasing the query exactly right.

The old Usenet tradition was responses by email and summary to the newsgroup.  The modern version is summarize to the wiki.

Have Fun!
Reg