[OpenIndiana-discuss] intel 10G nic on OI

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Thu Mar 7 09:36:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wanted to let you al know that this issue has been solved thanks to the help of you all.
As suggested I also posted to the illumos list

I got the answer that illumos does not support device drivers with addresses above 4GB so I had disable this setting in the bios.

And.. presto.... It works!

Thanks to ALL !!!

High regards,

Randy