[OpenIndiana-discuss] zfs iscsi lun expansion

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Thu Mar 14 10:31:14 UTC 2013

Let me refrase the question :-)

If you do zfs list -t volume, you see the original size.
If you do zfs get volsize pool/volumename, you see the new size.

What would be the reason for this ?
Will this in anyway influence the behaviour of something like zfs send and receive ? (e.g. using this to make backups to other machines).

Rgds,