[OpenIndiana-discuss] Copying zone from one machine to another.

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:23:50 UTC 2013

Mr. Javoršek - I thank you very much for your help.  Unfortunately, I've run into much bigger problems than this, so I haven't had time to work with this further.

I've lost all networking to my zones...

I had it.  I installed software in them.  But now it's gone.

I'm not asking for help at this point.  I mostly just wanted to acknowledge your help with copying zones, and thank you for it.  I just haven't been able to look into that further because I have to deal with this, first.

Thank you again!

fp