[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bash brace expansion in non-C locales??

låzaro netadmin at lex-sa.cu
Sat Mar 16 05:16:12 UTC 2013

> Ah, yes, and there are also diacritics and many wild rules about
> them, sometimes with barely noticeable influence on pronunciation
> and serious disdain from officials who must work with and respect
> the official proper language (which the SMS-generation can't write
> due to lots of practice with ASCII-only SMSes) :)
>
> Hope this helps (to get you puzzled),
> //Jim Klimov
>
> PS: Sorry of the large offtopic, but I didn't start it this time ;)

well.. in spanish:

"esta" is a female pronoum but...
"está" is one of the two verbs for the "to be" word

and both even "sound" similar.. the sitcks are not for cute
it changes the tense steam in the word for diference when hearing

"qué" is for question and "que" is for answer but both sound like "ke"

and the question sentences must begin with "¿"

:D ¿how to write without special characters?

Could somebody from Rusia tell me what think about special characters?

--
100'000 pelos de escoba fueron