[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bash brace expansion in non-C locales??

låzaro netadmin at lex-sa.cu
Sat Mar 16 05:23:41 UTC 2013

> As an American, I think it's funny because it works on so many levels --
> it's a wry commentary on seemingly boundless American imperialism, it's
> a good send-up of the perception of Americans as culturally ignorant
> boors, and it even works as a simple joke on baffling languages.  No
> matter how much of a polyglot one may be, there are always yet more
> confusing languages out there to be learned, and the ones you don't yet
> know will almost certainly look or sound odd.
>
> Or do Americans just see the funny letters and laugh?  ;-}

yeah, very funny the hebrew alphabet becacuse you must read it from the
right to the left, but my favorite is the Korean Hangull and you must read
from the botton to the top and from the left to the rigth, your eyes moves
like a "M" but the trophy is for Chinese :D

who create that exotics things was having nothing more interesting to do

exist any alphabet with uppercase and lowercase numbers?

--
100'000 pelos de escoba fueron